If when your mother comes back from the supermarket – loaded with shopping bags – instead of helping her “steal” the receipt and think, “Will he do his best?” or “Is there a way to reduce these costs?”, then you could be a perfect business management consultant. What is it about? Of one of the professional figures most sought after by companies so much to be considered “unobtainable”, at least according to what emerges from the latest survey Excelsior-Unioncamere on the needs of companies. But how do you become a business management consultant? Skuola.net explains it with Virgin Radio in the weekly appointment with the “unobtainable” professions within the Buongiorno Dr Feelgood broadcast.
HOW TO BECOME A CORPORATE MANAGEMENT ADVISOR
– To become a business management consultant, after middle school, it would be preferable to register with the technical and technological institute for administration, finance and marketing. In such a way that you can acquire, albeit in a generic way, the basics of the job you dream of doing. After high school, however, the choice is mandatory because to practice this profession you must achieve a degree in economic disciplines, choosing from all courses in economics and business or management engineering, but it would be better in business economics because it gives you the necessary preparation for then, tomorrow, being able to run a business. Finally, after graduation, it is preferable that you do a master’s degree. To expand your knowledge and also the possibilities of finding a job.
WHAT MAKES A COMPANY MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
– But what exactly does a business management consultant do? As it is easy to guess from the name, it deals with providing advice to companies (but also banks), in particular, manages the business plans to increase competitiveness on the market and, above all, analyzes the budget costs to ensure that waste is reduced to a minimum. In any case, specifically, his duties according to Isfol data are:
-Study strategies to improve the company’s performance
-Drawing industrial accounting systems
– To advise investments
– Make financial planning and management control
– Make economic and financial projects for companies
– Provide economic advice
– Develop organizational proposals for the marketing area of companies
– Formulate proposals to improve process efficiency
-Analyze data or information of an economic nature
HOW MUCH DOES A COMPANY MANAGEMENT ADVISER?
– According to the online blogs in the sector, a recent graduate business management consultant earns, on average, between 2200 and 2500 euros gross per month. While it comes to almost 4000 euros gross per month for those with more experience. However, from what emerges from the network, there are many business consultants who work as freelancers. And in this case, of course, the monthly salary is not calculable because it depends on both the amount of work and the type of customer.
THE SKILLS OF THE CORPORATE MANAGEMENT ADVISOR
– To become a perfect business management consultant there are personal characteristics that facilitate career advancement. It is fundamental to know how to communicate with others, whether they are colleagues or potential clients. Very important ability, this, to expose their ideas. Another required capacity is an excellent knowledge of the computer. Basic tool for those who dream of doing this job. Finally, it is important to be resourceful, innovative, confident in their abilities and, above all, with strong “problem solving” skills.